Aggressive Pursuit Of Client Goals In Business And Commerce
Uscher, Quiat, Uscher & Russo, P.C., provides full-service legal representation to companies of all sizes throughout New Jersey and New York. Our decades of legal acumen in this arena provide clients with tried and true counsel to foster growth and deal expediently with obstacles. So, if you need legal representation, a business lawyer at our firm can help you achieve the best results.
Responsive Legal Representation
Offices In New Jersey And New Jersey: 201-781-5645
- Business formation
- Business transactions
- Commercial litigation
We understand that our clients need timely legal advice, and often urgent action, in order to respond to a dispute or meet a transaction deadline. We return phone calls promptly, and you also have direct access to our seasoned New Jersey business law attorneys. In addition, they are fully advised of actions taken on their behalf, and receive copies of all documents.
New Jersey And New York Business Lawyers With Decades Of Experience
Joseph Russo brings 40 years of experience and a storehouse of knowledge in business law, which is a great asset to our clients. He practices in New Jersey and New York in business contracts, corporate formation, litigation and more. Joe is also our point man for land use, development and zoning issues.
Michael Quiat has extensive experience in commercial and other complex insurance matters, litigating disputes among partners, purchase or sale of a business, and negotiation of complex business matters in a wide variety of industries
The line between commercial real estate law and commercial law sometimes blurs, because real estate is often an integral part of a commercial transaction. We advise startup companies on:
- Entity selection (i.e., corporation, limited liability company or partnership)
- Drafting of shareholder and operating agreements
- Purchase of leasing of commercial property, or leasing of a space (i.e., store, office or manufacturing space)
Contracts for the sale or purchase of business assets may include the sale, purchase or financing of commercial real estate. We combine our long experience in both commercial and real estate law to coordinate activities for efficient transactions. We assist clients with:
- Buying or leasing a business or commercial property
- Financing with the other party or a bank or another financial entity
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Tax advice on mitigating the tax burden
- Understanding the nature and operations of an existing business
- Bankruptcy claims
Uscher, Quiat, Uscher & Russo, P.C., also litigates a wide range of commercial disputes:
- Commercial contract disputes involving secured transactions
- Disputes involving real estate and leases
- Foreclosure and insolvencies construction contractor disputes
- Contract disputes with vendors, customers and other businesses
- Ownership/partnership disputes
Direct Contact, Personal Attention: 201-781-5645
Because business, real estate and commercial law matters can be daunting to deal with alone, it’s in your best interests to have top-level legal representation. Therefore, contact our New Jersey and New York business contract lawyers for cost-effective and efficient action on your business startup, buy-sell or real estate transaction, commercial collection, or business dispute: 201-781-5645. We have decades of experience in this area of law, and as a result, we have the knowledge it takes to get you results. Furthermore, we are dedicated to our clients. We will listen to you.