Aggressive Pursuit of Client Goals In Business and Commerce
Uscher, Quiat, Uscher & Russo, P.C. provides full-service legal representation to companies of all sizes throughout New Jersey. Our decades of legal acumen in this arena provide clients with tried and true counsel to foster growth and deal expediently with obstacles. So if you need legal representation, a business lawyer at our firm will help you achieve the best results for your case.
Responsive Legal Representation
Offices in NJ: 1-800-797-5575
- Business Formation
- Business Transactions
- Commercial Litigation
We understand that our clients need timely legal advice, and often urgent action, in order to respond to a dispute or meet a transaction deadline. We return phone calls promptly, and you also have direct access to our seasoned New Jersey business law attorneys. Clients can receive copies of all documents. In addition, they are fully advised of actions taken on their behalf.
New Jersey Business Lawyer Firm Has Experience and 50 Years of Service
Veteran commercial litigation attorney Arthur Uscher has practiced in New Jersey since 1958. His storehouse of knowledge in business law is therefore a great asset to our clients and junior partners alike. Joseph Russo brings 25 years of experience. He practices in New Jersey in business contracts, corporate formation, litigation and more. Joe is also our point man for land use and zoning issues. Michael Quiat has extensive experience in commercial matters, including resolving to litigate disputes among partners, purchase or sale of a business and negotiation of complex business matters in a wide variety of businesses.
The line between commercial real estate law and commercial law sometimes blurs, because real estate is often an integral part of a commercial transaction. We advise start-up companies on:
- Entity selection (i.e., corporation, limited liability company, or partnership)
- Drafting of shareholder and operating agreements
- Purchase of leasing of commercial property, or leasing of a space (i.e., store, office or manufacturing space)
Contracts for the sale or purchase of business assets may include the sale, purchase or financing of commercial real estate. We combine our long experience in both commercial and real estate law to coordinate activities for efficient transactions. We assist clients with:
- Buying or leasing a business or commercial property
- Financing with the other party or a bank or other financial entity
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Tax advice on mitigating the tax burden
- Understanding the nature and operations of an existing business
- Bankruptcy claims
UQUR also litigates a wide range of commercial disputes:
- Commercial contract disputes involving secured transactions
- Disputes involving real estate and leases
- Foreclosure and insolvencies Construction contractor disputes
- Contract disputes with vendors, customers and other businesses
- Ownership/partnership disputes
Our Motto – Negotiation First. If That Fails – Litigation!
Direct Contact, Personal Attention: 1-800-797-5575
Because business and commercial law matters can be daunting to deal with alone, it’s in your best interests to have top-level legal representation. Therefore, contact our New Jersey business contract lawyers for cost-effective and efficient action on your business start-up, buy-sell or real estate transaction, commercial collection, or business dispute. We have decades of experience in this area of law, and as a result, we have the knowledge it takes to get you results. Furthermore, we are dedicated to our clients. We will listen to you.